This blogs intent is to provide a living journal of our experience raising our children on boats. Please ENJOY, COMMENT and SHARE!!!







Wednesday 14 December 2011

Crashed

Well on the drive home from picking Marley up from school I had a great topic idea and thought out dialogue for tonight's post... Hoses and Hormones.... I was going to explain the frustration of running out of water mid-shower to have to then in your towel and soapy hair run up the companion way onto the dock to turn the hose on and fill up the tanks when living on a boat.  I was also going to discuss the fact that my baby is ONLY 4 months old.... sometimes it feels like he has been here forever already.  Its hard to remember what life was like before him but then I recall as my body is still recovering from 9 months of creating him and then 6 hours of labour.  I think with your second especially it is very easy to forget that not long ago the latest bundle of joy just arrived! The signs are there though, my hair is still falling out, my body is still stretched and misshaped, overall I still feel and look like I had a baby!
However, tonight is going to be an early one; Jacob has not continued sleeping through the night and with the holidays approaching we are all exhausted!  I promise to revise this site soon; was rejected from Adspace so I need to really examine what is required out of blogging.... night time reading "Mom Blogging for Dummies" however tonight I don't think i'll make it past the introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment