This blogs intent is to provide a living journal of our experience raising our children on boats. Please ENJOY, COMMENT and SHARE!!!







Tuesday 10 April 2012

A Whale of a Tale!

Can you spot the whale?
This happened also the week Marley was off sick and was so incredible I felt that it needed its own post. On Friday after painting we decided we all needed a break so Uncle Vinni and I took Marley down to see the cows at Spittle Pond from Nanas. We continued our walk down to the rocks where we could see the South Shore. I told Vinni as we sat and looked at the sparkling sea watching Marley enjoy the clean fresh air how I had never seen Whales in Bermuda from land before. The South Shore is the place to see them as they migrate however I only ever mistake reefs for Whales. Undoubtedly whenever we look to the sea we think of Adam and as Marley took a reflective moment looking out to see I snapped this shot. As we walked back up the hill I changed my BB status with that picture and "Always with us, quiet reminders of you" without really looking at the picture. It wasn't until I got back to the house and showed Nana the peaceful pic I had taken of Marley on the rocks did I notice the black spot on the water. Adam truly is always with us, even when we don't notice and I sincerely believe he is still deeply connected with Marley. I will never know if in that quiet moment she was talking with Adam or if she even saw that whale but I like to think she was and did.

No comments:

Post a Comment