This blogs intent is to provide a living journal of our experience raising our children on boats. Please ENJOY, COMMENT and SHARE!!!







Tuesday 10 April 2012

Halfway there

I started typing these last posts on my blackberry late at night after Jacobs 11pm feed when he is falling back to sleep on my chest. I'm starting to worry that in order for him to fall back to sleep after this feed he will need the sound of tapping keys to help him! I just feel right now like I'm running out of time. I'm working so hard about being better and actually spending my time as a stay at home mom at home that I'm still not finding enough time in the day to get everything done. How am I going to manage come Sept?! This is my biggest fear. I'm now halfway through my leave, feeling the preassure of money and anxiety about going back. Our schedule has gotten way better and Jacob is sleeping almost through the night almost every night. I think if come May we have him sleeping through all the time and not on my chest then we will switch rooms with Marley and give the kids their own space. We have come up with a few different variations of this so stay tuned! Who says because I live on a boat I can't redecorate every 6 months?! Mark wishes lol
We've been bad about the ferry again this month. I'm getting into a rut and need to keep exercising. With my parents the other day we figured out our biometrics... i never even knew about this but now feel more inspired to fight the downward slope that plagues me after the high. Walk/ running really does help to I need to keep that up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment