This blogs intent is to provide a living journal of our experience raising our children on boats. Please ENJOY, COMMENT and SHARE!!!







Monday 9 April 2012

Long time no post!

Its been over a month since I last posted.... i think of posting often and the following posts have all come from my early morning awakenings with Jacob. Poor child still is not sleeping through the night!  Since I last posted Dockyard has come completely back to life... it started with a slow trickle of boatsmen preparing their charter vessels for the season and finally our first cruise ship has arrived blocking one of the only two channels we receive of local TV! Welcome back LOL! We have also had Easter and celebrated Mark's big 30!!! I will try to get better about posting more frequently... to be honest it would help if I knew I actually had followers. (feel free to join the blog folks!) Although one day in my blogging hiatus a friend ran into me and asked me about the blog, saying he'd heard it was quite humorous to follow... that was motivation enough to start up again! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment