This blogs intent is to provide a living journal of our experience raising our children on boats. Please ENJOY, COMMENT and SHARE!!!







Sunday 26 February 2012

Needing a little motivation

I know I have been slacking.  Overall I am exhausted.  I feel like everything is happening so fast and before I know it I will be back at school teaching.  I get overwhelmed just thinking about it.  Even though I love my job, how am I ever going to manage on this boat with two babies?!
Yesterday was really fun with a visit from Auntie Lizzie and Uncle Richie.  We went loquat picking and had a ball! I am going to try and muster up the courage to make a Loquat pie this season. I taught Adam how to make them and he made the best... I haven't done one without him yet.  I already told Marley I was going to teach her to make pies like Uncle Adam so shes all excited... me too!!! Time to peel and pit :( :(
We did the Argus 5K Walk the Walk today and pledged our money to the Bermuda Sloop Foundation.  Later we had yet another princess birthday party... I had to leave early because the swim team I coach at Sandys 360 was hosting a swim meet.
Back to the work week already... where did the weekend go?

No comments:

Post a Comment