This blogs intent is to provide a living journal of our experience raising our children on boats. Please ENJOY, COMMENT and SHARE!!!







Friday 18 November 2011

My favorite things

So Jacob and I have the same favorite spot on the boat.  Looking out of the hatch above Mark and I's bunk.  However we like them differently.  He likes it when the windscoop is up and the brezze blows in tickling him and creating an ora of blue in the cabin.  I like it at night when the lights from Bone Fish Resturant twinkle on the waves between us and them, the reflection can be seen on the glass as I lay in bed looking out beyond the hatch at the stars above.  LOVE

Yet again the wind has picked up and although dad is on a Boys Night Out it doesn't look like we will be going out again this weekend :(  I am sick of the weekends being windy.  As soon as the weather gets nice I am ready to cast off the lines and head to the open ocean and start home schooling from there.  Maybe we should wait for an engine first.  How can I feel stranded when we live on a boat?! I will post once the weather improves because lately these posts have been more about my mini dramas than babies on boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment