This blogs intent is to provide a living journal of our experience raising our children on boats. Please ENJOY, COMMENT and SHARE!!!







Thursday 3 May 2012

Falling behind again....

Life really does move in cycles, I feel like once again I have fallen into a rut.  With my exercise, with sticking to "staying at home", and obviously with blogging.  Sorry to my fans, all 5 of you! haha!
An exceptional picture taken of Dockyard by someone on a cruise ship. Can you spot us?!
This week has been really busy with Marley getting ready for her ballet recital, everyone out sick at work at Sandys 360, and with the up coming wedding we are in next weekend. Top it all off with no money, dodge weather and two mega ships in Dockyard makes for a fairly unreasonable Jenny! Hahaha but i'm managing. Yesterday I kicked my butt in gear and did our morning walk plus a spin class while at work. Paying for it now but I am very lucky to have such a supportive partner who even when I forgot to tell him i'd be working late and nana arrived on the ferry with the kids for him to collect responds with "having to pick up the kids was the best kind of surprise!". I am one lucky lady and count my blessings everyday. Except of course when he is being hard headed and puts the new shoes that were bought for him away in the cupboard because the ones he is wearing now that have his toes sticking out through the front and the bottom "could still last a month or so".  We may be dirt poor but no need to look it buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment